- In a medium saucepan, combine contents of Seasoning Packet with 300mL (1-1/4 cups) hot water and 30mL (2Tbsp.) butter or margarine.
- Stir and bring ingredients to a boil over HIGH heat. Reduce heat to MEDIUM-LOW, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add contents of Breadcrumb Pouch to pan and stir just to moisten. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving.
Makes 2 cups or 4 servings of 125mL (1/2cup)
STUFF’N SUCH® Stuffing Mix is also delicious as stuffing for turkey, chicken or cornish hens.
- Combine in pan, 200 mL (3/4cup) water, 30mL (2Tbsp.) butter or margarine and contents of seasoning packet.
- Stir. Bring to boil and pour over crumbs. Mix well. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir again.
- Stuff cavity loosely, secure opening and roast according to your favourite method.
Makes approximately 500mL (2cups). Allow about 125mL (1/2cup) for each pound of bird.
- In a 1.5L (1-1/2qt.) microwave safe casserole dish, combine contents of Seasoning Packet with 300mL (1-1/4cups) hot water and 30mL (2Tbsp.) butter or margarine, cut into small pieces. Stir to melt butter.
- Add contents of Breadcrumb Pouch to dish and stir until moistened.
- Cover and cook on high power for 4-5 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving.
For softer rice, increase water and/or cooking time.
*Cooking times are approximate and may vary depending on the appliance used.
BREADCRUMBS, RICE (PRECOOKED), DEHYDRATED VEGETABLES (ONION, CARROT, LEEK, PARSLEY), HYDROLYZED PLANT PROTEIN (SOY, CORN, WHEAT), SALT, SUGAR, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, COTTONSEED), AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, TORULA YEAST, SPICE AND SPICE EXTRACTIVE, SILICON DIOXIDE, CARAMEL.