- Stir contents of seasoning pouch and rice with 2 cups of water and butter or trans fat free spread*. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and boil gently for 15 – 17 minutes. Remove from heat, stir and let stand covered for 5 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe dish, stir contents of seasoning pouch and rice with 2 cups of water and butter or trans fat free spread*. Stir and cover.
- Cook covered on HIGH for 7-10 minutes. Stir and cook on HIGH for 8 minutes more. Let stand covered 3-5 minutes.
Suggested cooking times may vary with different appliances.
For softer rice, increase water and/or cooking time.
* 5 ml (1tsp), butter or trans fat free spread (*Optional)
LONG GRAIN PARBOILED RICE, PRECOOKED WILD RICE, HYDROLYZED PLANT PROTEIN (SOY, WHEAT, CORN), FLAVOUR, SALT, SUGAR, DRIED GARLIC, YEAST EXTRACT, SPICE, COLOUR, DRIED PARSLEY, SUNFLOWER OIL,