- Stir contents of seasoning pouch and rice with 2 cups of water and butter or trans fat free spread*. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and boil gently for 15 – 17 minutes. Remove from heat, stir and let stand covered for 5 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe dish, stir contents of seasoning pouch and rice with 2 cups of water and butter or trans fat free spread*. Stir and cover.
- Cook covered on HIGH for 7-10 minutes. Stir and cook on HIGH for 8 minutes more. Let stand covered 3-5 minutes.
Suggested cooking times may vary with different appliances.
For softer rice, increase water and/or cooking time.
* 5 ml (1tsp), butter or trans fat free spread (*Optional)
LONG GRAIN PARBOILED RICE, GLUCOSE SOLIDS, SALT, HYDROGENATED PLANT PROTEIN (SOY, WHEAT, CORN), COLOUR, DRIED CHICKEN FAT, DRIED ONION, FLAVOUR, SPICE, SILICON DIOXIDE, YEAST EXTRACT, DRIED PARSLEY, DRIED GARLIC, LACTIC ACID.