- Combine 550 mL (2-1/4 cups) water, rice, contents of seasoning pouch and contents of vegetable pouch. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and boil gently for 20-25* minutes, or until most of the water has been absorbed.
- Remove from heat and stir in 30 mL (2 Tbsp.) butter or margarine. Re-cover and let stand 3-5 minutes prior to serving.
- In a 1.5L (1-1/2qt.) microwave safe casserole dish, combine contents of Seasoning Packet with 300mL (1-1/4cups) hot water and 30mL (2Tbsp.) butter or margarine, cut into small pieces. Stir to melt butter.
- Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes. Stir, re-cover and microwave on MEDIUM, for 18* minutes or until most of the water has been absorbed. Stir occasionally.
- Re-cover and let stand 3-5 minutes prior to serving.
*Cooking times are approximate and may vary depending on the appliance used.
Suggested cooking times may vary with different appliances.
For softer rice, increase water slightly – about 50 mL (1/4 cup).
LONG GRAIN RICE (PARBOILED), WILD RICE, HYDROLYZED PLANT PROTEIN (SOY, CORN, WHEAT GLUTEN, CORN GLUTEN), DEHYDRATED VEGETABLES (ONION, PARSLEY, SPINACH, GARLIC, CELERY), SUGAR, SALT, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, YEAST EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, COTTONSEED), SPICES, FLAVOUR, SUNFLOWER OIL.